Also known as BricksterJohn, a former player in lego universe. He is famous for:
- Being the first to earn the million property points required to earn the jester shirt and hat
- Leading one of the game's largest clans, known as Team Brick
- Being a former top properties holder in all 4 original property areas, as well as the top overall, fort brick, until his mysterious disappearance. Briefly during his height, he controlled all but Gnarled Forest, which he has seceded to his friend Honorknight.
- Winning the Advent Gardens 4-man Survival tournament, with a winning time of over 15 hours.
- Being a personal friend of the famous Lego racing champion, and early top property holder, Gallardo
- Mysteriously dissapearing, leaving behind a sizable clan and empire to divide and crumble. His disappearance is the subject of many rumors and speculation, most of which have not been confirmed. (see below)
- Slaying a Mythran: Though not intentional, witnesses have stated that at JohnBrick's forbidden valley, a mythran was destroyed by his clever security system (a fake elevator which dropped one into a makeshift lava pit). This event is notable for being the first evidence that the mysterious game moderators are not invincible.
Various rumors have surfaced since his mysterious disappearance, each with at least some basis in fact. Some of the more popular ones include:
1.) Employed by lego
-it is confirmed that he was working on them on in-game contests, which never occurred due to the premature closing of the game. Whether he worked with them beyond that is unclear.
2.) Died (disproved)
-Contact has been established with JohnBrick in 2013 by Architect125, an in-game friend.
3.) Escaped boundaries of the game
- His character is rumored to have escaped the charted boundaries of Lego Universe, where he was unable (or unwilling) to return
- Team members have confirmed that JohnBrick had been programming an airship capable of breaching the property barrier, with some degree of success. He certainly had a knack for getting outside the boundaries of the game's map. For some reason, he believed something special lay beyond the Block Yard property boundary in particular, which proved the most difficult to penetrate.
JohnBrick is currently running a large LEGO facebook fan pages called I Love LEGO. He has as of yet made no official comment about any of the above theories.